A bank for the shipping industry
Maritime & Merchant Bank ASA (M&M) is a bank offering first priority mortgage financing to the shipping and offshore industry. The bank was established in Oslo in 2016 and started its operation January 1, 2017.
The principal idea behind the start of M&M was to combine first class banking craftmanship with deep industrial and analytical insight.
Our clients are owners and investors from international shipping and financial hubs across the world.
We offer first priority term loans within the main shipping segments:
- Crude, product and chemical tankers
- LNG and LPG carriers
- Dry bulk carriers
- Multi-purpose vessels
- Car and truck carriers
- Offshore support vessels
- Broad knowledge and experience from the shipping and offshore industries
- Key employees with extensive banking expertise from domestic and international banking organisations
- Seasoned maritime banking professional experience
- Dedication to the maritime sector
- Relationship-oriented banking
- Customised credit product
- A lean organisation to ensure an effective handling of loan applications
- An efficient credit decision process
- A high focus on quality and individual solutions
- 100 % focus on the shipping and offshore sector
Erik D. Tang